Saturday, May 12, 2007

Wishlist by Froogle

I remember making wishlists on a regular basis in my different blogs. I barely ever go shopping, and when I do, most of the times it has to do with something I need, not something I want. But I also "fall in love" and wish for clothes, kitchen appliances, books and shoes like any other girl, with the difference that as soon as I say or express my wish, I forget about it.

I don't usually shop around for things in my wishlists. I think it mainly has to do with the fact that I have forgotten what it is that I wanted. Yesterday, while I was fooling around with my profile, I saw there was a space for a "wishlist", managed by Froogle.

I fiddled with it a bit until I understood how it worked, and voilá! I have a wishlist!!! Completely updatable, it keeps things in one place, and I can add whichever type of product that comes into mind (not books & CDs only, like in Amazon... or even "books only" like in Half.com --- which is awesome, of course!).

So there it is (wink wink, nudge nudge! Wanna make a gift? ^_^ j/k!)

No comments: