Thursday, May 10, 2007

An introduction ...

I have this knack for beginning things and not give them their fair conclusion. It happens mostly with what I write: blogs, short stories, poems, journals, diaries. This inconsistency might seem to most people like a surefire sign of a weak will, but I see it as an opportunity to reinvent and reassert myself with each beginning (such as this one).

However, I don't plan to completely ignore what I've written or created before. On the sidebar you may find links to other websites I've left my footprints on, such as MySpace, Facebook and Flickr. The ones on the sidebar are the ones I intend to keep current as long as I keep wishing to.

You may find my other (older) blogs if you follow the link to my profile. I don't expect to be updating those anytime soon, but you're welcome to look if you'd like to see some backstory to whatever happens here.

So, without further ado ...


:-)



PS: I forgot to point out that this blog will be bilingual (English & Spanish) ... and who knows, a smattering of French might seep through, since I'm learning the language.

No comments: