Thursday, June 7, 2007

Taking off on July (explained)

Like I hinted at in my June 5 post, I will be taking off in July. To be more exact, on July 24, with return date: July 30.

Where am I going?

San Diego ComicCon, here I come!!!
Yes, my friends: joined by Ezequiel, Pepe and Maricarmen, we will take San Diego, CA by storm. We will see tha Pacific Ocean and pee on it. We will dishonorably not give up our seats to old women in the trolley. We will go to that convention and sell our collective asses to Kevin Smith in exchange for a single autograph. We will beat a path of drool for the Battlestar Galactica cast. We will look incredibly dumb shouting "YATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" in unison to greet Masi Oka. Hopefully we will come back in one piece. Hopefully, the temperature in San Diego will not go upwards of 80 Farenheit (we like acting stupid in comfortable weather).

So there: it's all out. I'm happy. I'll bring back pictures, stories, merchandise and maybe more ...

Now, if you'll excuse me. I have to go make this tongue ready to start licking Edward James Olmos and Katee Sackhoff on first sight.

2 comments:

mika flores said...

los envidios con MASSIVE cojones, :sigh:...some day some day... by the way, got two movies that you've got to see: Oldboy and A Tale of Two Sisters. Prefieres formato .avi o formato .vob?

Kaiser Dämmerung said...

Marditos. MARDITOS TODOS!! LOS ODIO!!

(yo quelo il) :_(


...me puedo colar en una maleta?