Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Memories: a Preview


A classmate of mine apparently appointed herself from the beginning, back in 1991, to be the official historian for the rest of the class. The class reunion was celebrated on 2005 and I wasn't able to go, regrettably. It could have been fun.

However, she had gone through the painstaking process of scanning photograph after photograph and then posting them online, at Facebook. I've been going through Memory Lane since 8:00am today. I realize I was in very few pictures (I think I've never been keen on getting photographed). I realize weight gain is a common problem for most of us by the time we're hitting our 30s. I realize I might be getting old, the freshness of the teen years is gone. Does that mean my prime time is over? Or has it just begun?

Later on, I'll write more extendedly about the memories these pictures brought back ... should be a nice exercise for my mind.

No comments: