Wednesday, December 5, 2007

In Pain


I'm feeling like shit (emotionally), my back hurts (for real) and the day didn't get off to a good start since yesterday.

Thankfully, I decided to take my car for repair work on the A/C later in the month, 'cuz my plans would have been shot to hell anyways. Both options I had for a lift (Mom & Eze) had to leave their cars (Eze's car won't turn on, and Mom noticed her car making a weird noise).

The day looks bleak, gray .... just like the future. Bleak. Gray.
I need a shot of adrenaline, maybe some alcohol, maybe a good talk. I dunno. Or maybe I just need to shut up and go back into myself like I've been expected to, like I've tried doing all this time.

2 comments:

Pepe said...

Adrenaline and alcohol sound like the better option. I'm due for shots myself, of both.

Whenever it happens, count me in.

Unknown said...

dale, a planificar un girl's night pa inventar y hablar mierda y olvidarnos de todo/s lo/s demas. =-)